Van Ness Main Street has partnered with the Paypal Giving Fund and Ebay for our very first online Silent Auction. We’re thankful to the local small businesses and entrepreneurs who’ve already made generous donations!
The auctions will start Monday, June 15th at 12pm and end on Thursday, June 25th at 12pm.
Here’s a list of what you’ll find (so far):
- Buck’s Fishing & Camping – Family Meal & Case of Wine
- Comet Ping Pong – Dinner for Four
- Connecticut Ave Cosmetic Dentistry
- Two teeth whitening sessions ($1800)
- Comprehensive oral evaluation with cleaning and xrays ($470)
- Thai Pad – $50 gift certificate
- Little Red Fox – $150 gift card
- Washington Photo Safari – Two gift certificates for a half-day ‘Monuments and Memorials’ photo safari. (value: $178)
- Poppin’ – Organization Desk Set
- Sandra Stewart, SLS Coaching & Consulting – Two hours of Career or Life Transition Coaching (value $600)
- Gabrielle Czaja, PT – Physical Therapy sessions
- Mary Beth Ray, MBR Coaching + Consulting for Growth – Know Your Style + How to Make It More Powerful: Three In-Depth Coaching Assessments and a Customized Debriefing (value $500)
- Sheldon Ray, Certified Portfolio Manager and Senior VP, Raymond James – One Hour of Customized Investment Advice, plus lunch at a Van Ness restaurant of the winner’s choice. (value $350+)
- Gourmet Carrot Cake by Pat Davies
- Cherie Lester – Handmade Necklace
- Naked Decor – Whimsical Dog Pillow
- Flagship Car Wash – Basket of Car Cleaning Essentials
- Victory Dance Creative
- Van Ness Print ($35)
- Cherry Blossom Print ($35)
- Lil’ Fishy – Made in DC Canvas Shopping Bags ($24 ea)
The last day for donations is this Friday, June 12th. If you’re a small business owner, maker or entrepreneur and you’re able to donate goods or services to our Silent Auction, we would appreciate it! Please send an email to email@example.com.
We are happy to say we’ve raised $3,900 of our $12,000 fundraising challenge but still have $8,100 to raise by June 30th to qualify for necessary accelerated funding by the Department of Small and Local Business Development. Your donations and bids will help us reach that goal! Stay tuned for an email announcing the launch of the Silent Auction with links to bid.
As always, thank you for your support. Stay strong. Stay safe.