Cultural Tourism DC’s Passport DC is a celebration of international culture showcasing Washington DC’s embassies. At the Embassy Tour, participants travel the world through the embassies of our global neighbors. All embassies are open from 10am to 4pm, unless otherwise noted. There is no charge to participate in Around the World Embassy Tour and tickets are not required. It is recommended that you take a form of government-issued identification with you.
What You Need to Know about Around the World Embassy Tour
- Use our mobile website for the most updated information.
- All embassies are open from 10am to 4pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Admission is free. Reservations are not required.
- Street parking is available but difficult at many embassy locations.
- Many embassies are within walking distance of the Dupont Circle and Van Ness/UDC Metrorail stations.
- Embassies on International Drive are larger and often have shorter lines than those on Embassy Row.
- Follow @DCCulture and #PassportDC on Twitter for updates about lines, exciting activities, and other breaking news.
- Purchase souvenir passports to be stamped at embassies you visit. Souvenir passports will be available for purchase at the Dupont Circle and Van Ness Information booths.
For more info visit this site: https://www.culturaltourismdc.org/portal/signature-events