Mayor Muriel Bowser visits Van Ness Main Street!
Mayor Muriel Bowser visits Van Ness Main Street, Wednesday, January 15th at 3:30pm
Join Mayor Muriel Bowser, Ward 3 Mayor’s Liaison Rich Harrington, DC Department of Small and Local Business Development, UDC President Ronald Mason, Van Ness Main Street, CM Cheh’s office, ANC3F and members of the Van Ness community as we start off 2020 with a neighborhood walk of the Van Ness corridor.
We’ll meet inside University of the District of Columbia’s Student Center lobby, convening briefly before heading outside to walk along Connecticut Avenue. We’ll stop at various points of interest, pop into small businesses, and we’ll discuss pedestrian safety issues and future projects here in Van Ness.
About this event + FAQs
- The Mayor’s neighborhood walks typically attract 100-150 participants. Be prepared for a very large crowd!
- This event will be held rain or shine.
- The route will be determined just before the event starts. We will not have prior knowledge.
- No RSVP necessary – just show up!
- If you miss us inside of the UDC lobby, look for a large group on Connecticut Ave. In an effort to remain flexible, there is not a pre-determined schedule.
- This event begins at 3:30pm, without a specific end time.
We hope you can join us!