Here are the latest UDC Farmers Market updates and procedures as of today, Thursday, May 7th. We’ll update as new information is received.
New market Hours are 8am – 2pm, Saturdays, May 9th – November 21st.
Location: 4200 Connecticut Ave, NW in front of the UDC Student Center. Enter at the corner of Van Ness Street and Connecticut. You must wear a mask and abide by safe-distancing procedures.
Pre-order from the following vendors:
Safety Protocols and Shopping Advice from the UDC Market Manager, Meagan Miller:
- Wear a mask
- Maintain social distancing (6′ distance and mask)
- Shop alone (no companions, including pets)
- Stay home if feeling ill
- Enter the one way shopping queue at the only entrance
- Exit the one way shopping queue at the only exit
- Ask a volunteer for access to Grab ‘n Go queue
- Look at menu before you enter the market
- Note the pre-packaged and price fixed selections
- Note your selections for each vendor
- Start with purchases at vendor 1 and proceed to the next vendor until you have reached the last vendor
- Places to eat on site
- On-site food preparation
Proceed to Grab ‘n Go on Connecticut Ave closest to the Metro elevator.
Enter shopper queue, lining up on Connecticut Ave, end of line closest to Van Ness Street.
Ask one of our friendly Market staff for direction.